Monday, April 10, 2023

A Motorcycle Murder!

 

A Trip with Trouble (Mountain Lodge Mystery, #2)A Trip with Trouble by Diane Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When the ladies of the Dangerous Curves Motorcycle Club take over the Mountaintop Lodge for their annual autumn ride along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Misty Murphy couldn’t be more thrilled. But, when one of the riders is killed in a freak accident, Misty thinks that something else could’ve happened. Can she find the truth before another rider gets hurt?

This was a great cozy mystery. It kept my interest all the way through with wonderful characters and an intriguing plot. I also liked the romantic subplot; it was a good break from the intense main plot. I will definitely read more from this series. Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment