Sunday, March 5, 2023

A Time Traveling Love Story!

 

The Love Token : A delightful story of a love that defies time (GraceTown Book 2)The Love Token : A delightful story of a love that defies time by Cindy Kirk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This beautiful story is about a woman who finds a love token in an old trunk. She volunteers at a town festival. As the love token sits in her pocket, she steps into a tent which transports her to 1916. There she finds the man of her dreams! Now what? Should she stay in 1916 with her love, or back in the present with her family?
I loved this story… until the end. The characters were very likable, and the plot kept me turning the pages until the end. The ending was not what I wanted it to be. I won’t explain the ending, but to me, it was bittersweet. I enjoy Cindy Kirk’s books, and I recommend them!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment