Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Coffee and Murder!

 

Live and Let Grind (A Coffee Lover's Mystery #3)Live and Let Grind by Tara Lush
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Laid-off journalist Lana Lewis is thriving as the proprietor of Perkatory, a coffee shop on Devil’s Beach Island, Florida. She’s dating police chief Noah Garcia, hanging out with her best friend, Erica, and loving her Shih Tzu, Stanley. The only problem is when her neighbor, Gus, uses his leaf blower, and disturbing everyone in the neighborhood. After Erica gets mad and confronts Gus, he’s found dead, killed when his leaf blower explodes. Erica immediately becomes a suspect. Can Lana clear her friend’s name?
This was a great whodunnit with a likeable sleuth, a sunny and warm setting, and a cute romantic subplot. The side characters, like Lana’s quirky father, made me giggle at times. I really enjoyed this book, and I recommend it! Thank you to NetGalley and Crooked Lane Books for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment