Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Good Things are Coming Your Way!

 

Your Greater Is Coming: Discover the Path to Your Bigger, Better, and Brighter FutureYour Greater Is Coming: Discover the Path to Your Bigger, Better, and Brighter Future by Joel Osteen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book will challenge your perception of your present situation and inspire you to persevere for the best that’s just ahead. Good things will be coming your way. Whatever you’ve been waiting for, working for, praying for, and hoping for is on the way.
I love how Pastor Osteen can lift me out of the depths of my bad moods and make me feel a little better about life as a whole. I think that this book would be helpful to anyone despite their religious affiliation. Thank you to NetGalley and FaithWords for this advanced reader’s copy. This review is my unbiased opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment