Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Murder, She Wrote #28

 

Panning For Murder (Murder, She Wrote, #28)Panning For Murder by Jessica Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2007. Jessica's cruise becomes a working vacation when her friend Kathy tags along, hoping to find her sister Wilimena, who vanished from the same vessel. Distantly related to Alaska's most famous madam, a woman who may have struck it rich during the Gold Rush, Wilimena apparently took the cruise to find the treasure. As Jessica and Kathy investigate Wilimena's disappearance, they learn that she was quite outspoken about her gold claim, and may have attracted the wrong kind of attention. Can Jessica and Kathy find Wilimena in time?
I love these cozy mysteries. Jessica Fletcher is the likeable wise older lady who writes murder mysteries and travels. All of the side characters are interesting to read about. The setting of this story is beautifully described, and made me feel like I was right there with Jessica. The plot was action-packed and suspenseful. I will read more from this wonderful series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment