Monday, May 30, 2022

Book Review!

 

Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote, #29)Murder on Parade by Jessica Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Cabot Cove residents are pulling out all the stops for their 4th of July celebration. But during the big event, there is tension too. Joseph Lennon, a very successful businessman, has relocated to Cabot Cove and is funding a big fireworks show and rock concert. Many in town don't like him throwing his wealth and power around to get things done his way. When Mr. Lennon's body is found, Jessica has a long list of potential suspects.
I loved reading this cozy mystery based on my favorite show of all time. The characters are reminiscent of the ones from the show but with minor changes. For instance, Jessica, who never drove a car, has her pilot’s license. These changes don’t take away from the essence of the characters. The plot was very entertaining and I was surprised by the identity of the culprit in the end. I will definitely read more from this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment