Friday, May 6, 2022

Book Review!

 

The Problem Child (The Sisters Grimm #3)The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Published in 2006. Sabrina and Daphne Grimm come from a long line of fairy-tale detectives. There is one mystery they want to solve above all others: Who kidnapped their parents? Sabrina finds the secret hideaway of the Scarlet Hand, which is a group of Everafters who are holding her parents captive. When she tries to rescue her mom and dad, she's thwarted by the most famous fairy-tale character in the world. With the help of her little sister and a long-lost relative, Sabrina finds a powerful weapon, but discovers that magic comes at a high price.
This middle grade mystery was very disappointing. Even though the characters were interesting, and the plot was good, it didn't hold my interest. I set the book down for two days and only picked it up to finish it. I also felt there was too much negativity between certain characters. I loved the previous books in this series. This one just fell short in my opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment