Saturday, April 23, 2022

Book Review!

 

Stirring the Plot (Cookbook Nook Mystery, #3)Stirring the Plot by Daryl Wood Gerber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Published in 2014. It’s Halloween and Jenna Hart’s Aunt Vera is part of a group known as the Winsome Witches. They raise money for literacy. When Vera’s friend is found dead under mysterious circumstances, her aunt becomes a suspect. Can Jenna find the truth before her aunt is charged with murder?
This was an interesting cozy mystery. The plot was very puzzling, and I couldn’t figure out who did it until the big reveal at the end. The ending was very satisfying, although I did find this story a little too long and drawn out. I also felt that Jenna had a weird attitude, she almost seemed a little snide at times. I will continue reading the rest of this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment