Monday, April 18, 2022

Book Review!

 

Comic Sans MurderComic Sans Murder by Paige Shelton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The visit of horror author Nathan Grimes to Star City is thrilling for Clare Henry and her grandfather Chester. They've invited Nathan to use their equipment for his next book. When a tourist discovers an abandoned ski boot on the slopes with the foot still inside, Nathan joins Clare and police officer Jodie Wentworth to track down a killer.
Published in 2017. I really enjoyed this cozy mystery. Clare Henry is a great amateur sleuth who takes advantage of situations to investigate when the mystery affects her somehow. She is a great character to read about. I love the Utah setting, and the images that the author brings to mind about the natural mountain beauty. The plot is a puzzle that I didn’t solve until the big reveal in the end. I’m sad, I wish there were more stories in this series. Thanks to the Somerset County Library System of New Jersey for this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment