Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Book Review!

 

Death in the Stacks (Library Lover's Mystery, #8)Death in the Stacks by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2017. Lindsey Norris and her staff are gearing up for the Briar Creek Library's annual Dinner in the Stacks fundraiser. But instead of raising money, the new library board president, Olive Boyle, is busy raising a stink and making the staff miserable. Lindsey is determined to work with her and make the event a success. But when Olive threatens the library's newest hire, Paula, Lindsey cracks and throws Olive out of the library. At the end of the night, Olive goes missing. When Lindsey finds her, Paula is standing over her holding a knife. Can Lindsey prove that Paula is innocent?
I loved this book, it’s a fantastic edition to a great cozy mystery series. Lindsey is a very thoughtful, intelligent, and likeable character. I love how the other characters are like Lindsey’s family, and they look out for each other. The mystery was intriguing and totally confounded me. I love reading about the library and the different clubs and activities the library offers. Personally, libraries are one of my favorite places. I highly recommend this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment