Thursday, March 3, 2022

Book Review!

 

Death of a Knit Wit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery Book 8)Death of a Knit Wit by Peggy Ehrhart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Pamela has organized a knitting bee as part of a conference on fiber arts and crafts at Wendelstaff College. But when Professor Robert Greer-Gordon Critter, the keynote speaker at the conference, crashes it, he seems more interested in flirting than knitting. The man’s philandering ways surpasses his academic reputation. After coffee and cookies are served, the professor suddenly collapses, could it be poison? Everyone had the coffee and cookies. Joined by her best friend Bettina and the Knit and Nibble ladies, Pamela investigates to find the truth behind the professor’s demise.
This series has always been one of my favorites. I loved reading about these characters and their sleuthing. But I really couldn’t connect with this story. I felt that each chapter was longer than it should’ve been, and there needed to be more action and suspense. I didn’t enjoy it. It was hard to finish this one. I received an advanced reader’s copy from NetGalley. This review is my own opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment