Saturday, March 12, 2022

Book Review!

 

Wedding Bell Blues (A Tourist Trap Mystery #13)Wedding Bell Blues by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After Jill and police chief Greg King became engaged, Jill still needs a little time to get used to the idea. They decided to celebrate their engagement by having a party. And a new dress shop just opened in time for Jill to find a great outfit. But Jill’s excitement turns to shock when she discovers a dead body in the shop. The new owner is acting strangely and becoming more mysterious than anyone expected. Despite Greg’s warnings to leave the case to him, Jill can’t help looking into the murder. Can Jill find the truth before she’s looking for a wedding dress?
This cozy mystery series always makes me smile. I love reading about the characters, and the plot keeps me guessing throughout the entire read. I also love reading about beach settings, they remind me of my own time living near the ocean. Ms. Cahoon is another author with the gift to make you fall in love with her characters. Thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for the Advanced Reader’s Copy. This review is my honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment