Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Book Review!

 

Easter Bonnet Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #28)Easter Bonnet Murder by Leslie Meier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Heritage House senior center regularly attracts positive press as they cater to their senior citizen population with activities such as the Easter Bonnet contest. Lucy starts seeing a different side of the facility when her friend Miss Julia Tilley, checks in to recover from an illness. When Agnes Neal, a retired journalist, goes missing and foul play is suspected, Lucy starts investigating. She needs to find the truth behind The Heritage House's false facade.
This was a good cozy mystery with a lovely set of suspects who reminded me of characters from my favorite TV show, Murder, She Wrote. The plot was suspenseful, and I was surprised at the end. Lucy is a likeable protagonist who has a take charge attitude that I love to read about. I received this advanced reader's copy from NetGalley. This review is my own opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment