Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Book Review!

 

Slashing Through the Snow (Christmas Tree Farm Mystery, #3)Slashing Through the Snow by Jacqueline Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holly White is the new innkeeper of the B&B at Reindeer Games Christmas Tree Farm. One of the guests, a B&B critic named Karen, makes Holly nervous because she can make or break the new inn. But, Holly is shocked when Karen’s bodies found in the Christmas toy donation box. The murder weapon is a metal nutcracker that Holly’s friend Cookie gave to her. And, when cookies fingerprints are found on the nutcracker, Holly tries to figure out who killed Karen and why.
This was a fabulous Christmas themed mystery. It was a good story to read while cuddling up on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea. The plot was complicated and intriguing enough to keep my interest. I loved the characters and the setting was so well described that I would love to visit a place like it someday. I have found a new series, and I can’t wait to read the rest.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment