Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Book Review!

 

Against All Odds (Heroes of Quantico, #1)Against All Odds by Irene Hannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Published in 2009. Evan Cooper is a member of the FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team. He’s been tasked with protecting Monica Callahan whose diplomat father is involved in a sensitive hostage situation in the Middle East. She doesn’t believe there is any danger, but Evan knows differently. As he and his partner do their best to keep her safe, Monica's father activates an abduction that puts Monica’s life at risk. Now, Evan has to find the woman that has touched his heart before the terrorists take action.
This was an excellent romantic suspense novel filled with romance, nonstop action, and an element of faith that was sweet. I loved how the theme was to speak from your heart, it reminded me that what we speak to each other has power. The main characters were very well devised and likeable. I felt the sparks between the characters from the start. I would recommend this novel to anyone who wants a little action with their romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment